We advise clients throughout the project lifecycle – from pre-feasibility right through design to construction, operation and maintenance and onto decommissioning. Our involvement begins with the site screening, energy yield assessment, feasibility studies, providing advice on technical, financial, and environmental issues, as well as permitting and stakeholder management.
Our experience focusses on renewable technologies and associated systems. Our dedicated energy specialists can rely on our global network of technical partners.
Our services include:
- Site selection, characterization and suitability studies
- Pre-Feasibility and Feasibility Studies
- Project Resource Assessment
- Technology Evaluation
- Engineering Management
- Contract negotiation
- Project schedule development
- Permitting and Stakeholder management support
- Owner’s Engineer
- Third-Party Due Diligence
- Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management (EPCM) support
- Construction Supervision support
- Operation and Maintenance
We are committed at delivering what is best for the project. We bring over 30 years of experience in consulting, engineering, project management and development.
Our team members have been involved in a number of now developing, under construction and operational assets in a various countries such as Thailand, the Philippines, Indonesia, India, Korea and Australia.